Frederick House (circa 1840)
The Frederick House is of the Greek Revival style and originally stood at the corner on East Wayne Street at Gibbs Street, in the uptown Maumee area. Ownership origin is unknown, Jessie K. Fredericks and Percy Frederick b. 1873 to d. 1970. Mr. and Mrs. Charles Reynolds donated the home to the Historical Society and it was moved to the museum complex in December 1971. The home serves as the office of the Maumee Valley Historical Society and is the Wolcott House Museum Gift Shop (referred to as "The Talking Turtle" in the 1970's) and Visitors Center.
Wolcott House Museum Complex 1035 River Road, Maumee Ohio 43537